Friday, May 1, 2009

~Luxurious Escapade Chapter~

As I sit here typing, I'm being bothered by a little moonster with peanut buttery fingers and the most annoying laugh ever. I'm also suffering from a severe case of the "explushions", namely the hiccups and the sneezles. Anyway, this post isn't about me, no no, it's all about the lunch date I had with my family in Starhill Gallery, the one my "little" friend wanted to tag along with. The food we had in Eddy's Cafe & Restaurant were only so-so, nothing to shout about. Mine was seriously salty though and my mom's was highly peppery. The chefs must have very muted tastebuds to have poured so much seasoning in. And we had impromptu "self-shot" moments in the very nice, uniquely designed toilet. Later on, we all decided to get even more fuller and fatter by stuffing ourselves with ice-kacang in the Pavillion. Heh. The day also begin off on a surprising note, what with a turned-turtle car blocking the flow of traffic near my neighbourhood. And yes yes, I know the last picture of the wee doggie is not relevant or anything, but it's the awesomely adorable doggie of my dad's friend we visited at night. Hehehehe.