Thursday, May 21, 2009

~Crystal Lives Chapter~


So many deaths. So much pain. So how do I fully deal with it all? Crystal lives, so beautiful and yet, so wonderfully fragile. So easily shattered.

"How does dying really feel like?"

Letting a loved one go is bad enough. Letting even more of them go, back home to where they truly belong is even more heartbreaking. It makes you wonder about your time here.

"Will I ever see you again?"

Let me go, they say. And then move on, they advise. When it is time for you to walk this path alone, remember, I'll be waiting for you at the end to welcome you home.

"Can I really hear the angels sing?"


Rest In Peace, Ah Mah. For all eternity.

P/S ::: Thank you so much kor, for being there for me exactly when I needed you; exactly when I felt like my days couldn't be lightened anymore. You know just how to make it all livable again. My life would definitely suck without you ((: