Sunday, May 31, 2009

~And I Present Chapter~

I've been having the strangest dreams everrrr.

One ::: I dreamed a group of my friends (SuLing, Amily, Jen, Brian, Alex, forgot-who-else) and I were stranded with little cash and little knowledge in Indonesia. Mighty scary crap, specially since we were all separated and it wasn't till the end that we found each other. Woke up wondering where I was and where the others had gone to. Lol to you too.

Two ::: I dreamed that I had died. And everyone I knew attended my funeral, I could actually see 'em looking at me. Crying? No idea, they were probably laughing with glee pfffft. Then, the wonder of all stories happened, I came back to life, two days later. I mean like, yeah, WTF??

Three ::: I keep having recurring dreams that I'm in a car, either in the passenger seat or the back seat, and suddenly the car goes into full runaway mode. And then, I'm forced to take over the darned wheel and stop the car before it causes an accident or a fatality or whatever.


Luckily I had today to distract me. Went out to One Utama with Cheryl, her whole family (I kid you not), Stpeh and Jeff. One big happy group, literally. Watched Terminator (or, as in Jeff's words, Termometer *cue outright laughter from the rest of us again*) and omfg it was mega coooool!!! I loved John Connor but when I saw Marcus Wright, I was practically squealing in the cinema~!! Lucky the darned cinema was so dark, couldn't see the way my cheeks became tomatoes *blush*


Ate later on at A&W (minor disagreement and foncusion about where to go initially) and then BOOM! a stark fact hit me in the head. The two guys were being mighty silent and when asked why, it turned out that it seemed to them as if we were having so much fun without them. Uh-oh.

GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN!!!!!

I know I suck as a newfound friend and a "hostess" of sorts since OU is in my territory *ahem*, but give me time and I promise to try and change for the better. Best. Gooder. Whatever. Lol, janji tukar kan? Ahahahaha love you guys to bits ^^~

Must have more outings *jiayou jiayou*!!