Saturday, May 2, 2009

~New Changes Chapter~


I have a good mind to haul a new author who is a friend of mine onboard deck here, should make things much more interstesting than it already is, keeping in mind that we have totally different ways of expressing ourselves. Oh well, keep eyes peeled for the grand unveiling of the new hoomin if it all comes through then. I realise I will be having new "family members" next semester when I move on to new class timings and all. Aww jeez, do I really have to lose all the friends I just made? Well sure, we could always see each other during lectures or keep in contact via MSN or something, but it ain't gonna be the same. No more teasing each other, no more ribbings and jokings, no more high-end happy class outings. Sigh. Can you feel the loneliness I feel now? The laments are only just beginning.