Friday, May 8, 2009

~Dark Thoughts Chapter~


I have just discovered that it is not quite possible to curse a person with the help of black magic if you don't have something personal of theirs or are unable to visualize the person's face clearly. Something like that. Oh well. I knew it'd be too good to be true anyway.

I think I managed to screw up my marketing presentation today. I'd expected slip-ups but this was waaayyy beyond my control; can't believe I messed up what I was supposed to say, forgot to mention one sub-topic, read from my cue cards and the slides, etc *Jen if you're reading this, sorryyy!*

I was browsing through DeviantArt recently and stumbled upon this Deviant's profile with the most one really cool darkart themed gallery. The pictures are all so bleak and foreboding, some even look sinisterly grim. Heh, I like those words, they shiver me timbers somewhat ((:

Some even look like the inner demons that reside within me, straining and screaming.