Wednesday, May 6, 2009

~Little Friend Chapter~

I feel like I'm really lucky to have met a great friend that's simply adorable (haha you agree with me on this right, SuLing? ^^) from the day-camp in Genting. Though he may be 20 and I'm 19, he IS kinda vertically challenged and young-ish looking so I somehow get the older role hehehe~ Technically, he's only 6months older so heh, not much difference me thinks lol. One of our recent conversations had my dear friend, SuLing, going "Ahhhhh I want a friend like him toooo~!!". He is THAT friendly and super easy to get along with. Did I mention adorable? Hahahaha as much as the kitty in the picture yea~~


Please ignore the language and grammar, I only edited some words to make it clearer, the rest I left at its original (=

ME ::: Lol come to the hall so late today why?
HIM ::: Yea lo. Coz I wake up late today and decide to skip de but at last I go.
ME ::: Ohh I geddit, you dowan to come but gf ask you to come so you guai guai go la.
HIM ::: No la. I go cuz I wanna see you de.
ME ::: Awww my little bro so nice hor? *sob* I'm very happy now~
HIM ::: Yea la. So guai. So long I didn't see you mah. You oso didn't belanja I eat.
ME ::: Alamak yea hor. Suppose to bring you go Pavillion right? Aiyo sorry la. Who ask you never come to KL on time? Next time bah ok? ((:
HIM ::: Haizzz. That's why. Jie Jie no come fetch me la. I wait for her at the front door for so long leh.
ME ::: Front door of wht?? Got meh??
HIM ::: Oh erm, the front door at my _____ house.
ME ::: Omg you mean I'm supposed to FETCH u frm _____ come to KL? Aiyooo how? I oso dunno which house xD
HIM ::: Oooh. Nevermind la. You starting to know me more from now on. Hehehe.

Gosh. And to think I nearly bailed out on the day-camp and miss meeting this person!