Thursday, May 14, 2009

~Day of Days Chapter~

Kaylie is one funny girl. Why? She doesn't seem to be able to tell the difference between Kotex and Durex. Yup, you heard right. Poor girl got foncused today specially when Kotex came to Taylor's Subang Jaya to promote their products. Evidence can be read here :::

Kaylie: What's going on there?
Me: Think it's some promotion thingy.
Kaylie: Eh come let's go collect some Durex.
Me: *staring blankly at her* Huh?
Kaylie: Aiyo, they're giving out free Durex right? I wanttt~
Me: *giving her that classic shocked look*
Kaylie: WAIT!!! I meant Kotex!! *after having spotted the huge signboards all around*
Me: Aisayyy (==" )

Hahahaha, keep on rocking sox Kay~

Anyway, I am feeling so totally overboard guilty right now. Was supposed to pop on over to my pet-brother's house for another "tasting" session but I end up oversleeping and this is my first ever time I bail out on him and even though he's done it a few times to me before I still feel so guilty and I don't even know why and I should be feeling justified but noooo this ol' heart of mine is refusing to let me see it in any other way but as a guilt-tainted version of it.

I'm very sowee?