Monday, May 11, 2009

~Sorrowful End Chapter~

Today was supposed to be one of madness, seeing as I wasn't as blur as usual and I brought my camera to uni, which meant a whole opportunity of picture taking sessions during the one time everyone was present :::

During Management classes.

Without the lecturer noticing or maybe she just couldn't be bothered, we (meaning Shi Hui and I, acting as the amateur photographers for the day) snapped away and I'll post some up here, those which I think are the best and less blurry.


It didn't end as happily as I thought it would though. I come home and barely an hour later, I get the tragic news that my aunt's father, the one my family all fondly refers to as "Ah Kong", had passed away peacefully due to old age somewhere around noon. We were close to him, having stayed under the same roof everytime we went back to Penang, which was often. We'll miss you, Ah Kong.

"Sometimes, goodbye's the only way. Just follow the light and don't look back. May you rest in eternal peace, Ah Kong. We will always remember you as the loving one with the always-ready smile."

Even death is not to be feared by one who has lived wisely ::: Buddha.


Here comes goodbye
Here comes the last time
Here comes the start of every sleepless night
The first of every tear I'm gonna cry
Here comes the pain
Here comes me wishing things had never changed
But here comes goodbye