Monday, May 4, 2009

~NO MORE HOLS Chapter~


First day of back-to-uni and already I feel like dying *HOLS OVER ALREADY OMG??* It might just be the Monday blues or it just might be my forevermuddledmind. Whatever it is, it made me yawn for umpteen times till I cried flowing tears of boredom and frustration. Started off with me arriving late after my carpool friend, on the verge of arriving in Subang Jaya, made a hasty U-TURN and drove us all the way back to TTDI to grab his friend's handphone he had left behind. Sigh. At least I get to hog his shades all the way back again to uni wheee. With the traffic jam and idiotic motorcyclists on the road, we finally arrived close to 8am, he parked near the Burger King row of shops and I practically marched all the way to TBS.

Thank God the lifts weren't all that full, or else I'd be dragging my limp, half-dead body up flights of stairs to get to the 5th floor. Heh, no kidding. After that I realised that I hadn't done the calculations for the ratios as needed in my Accounts tutorial even after Jen had reminded me countless times till she could've vomited blood (just an expression of speech here people, no need to panic). Thus began another mad rush, this time copying down all the workings for the ratios. All the rushing about and severe panicking gave me a headache and I was hoping for a more laidback atmosphere after the 2hour break.

The relaxed atmosphere turned out to be more than I bargained for. It turned out to be dead boring. Period. Management tutorial classes have never failed so far to be spot-on in making people sleep within the first 5minutes of lessons. I realized how comfortable the table in front of me was and as I sank lower into my cat-stretching pose, I realized what a futile attempt it all was to resist the “mother of all horror stories”. Lethargic sleepiness. At the end of the day, what made it all bearable were my friends and their ridiculous zanyness. Without 'em, I dunno how I'd survive for long enough haha. We were all busy debating on what the whole class had to "pakat" to wear and we ended up with prom wear and I thought I heard someone say "How 'bout we do jammies??" Omfg really.