Wednesday, April 1, 2009

~Clear Winner Chapter~

My neighbour is away on a holiday and so my family gets delegated with the enviable task of taking care of the pet doggie. Did I mention that the said doggie is a Golden Retriever mix Yellow Labrador who is overweight due to lack of exrcise? So you can probably imagine the strength of that love-starved dog. 'Specially when the cuddly darling wants to "play play". I doubt I'd last longer than 36seconds in a game of rough 'n' tumble with the big boy. Seriously. I don't mind really, am more than duper-pleased to help love and smooch that bigfatschmellylovablebundleofyellowfur.


He also happens to have perfected that "oh no you're going away so soon??don't leave meee!!" look to a tee. A clear winner ("Winner" happens to be his name too) in the adorable-ness category? Definitely, not maybe.