Monday, April 27, 2009

~Dinner Time Chapter~

The German dinner held at Aman Suria was an okay-okay affair, not as fun and mad-dash as the 1st one, but nevertheless still giving us that very rare opportunity to mingle and make contact with the Germans. Oh who am I kidding. Twas a wee bit boring, what with us Chinese being a little left out, but all in all, the food was great? Ahahaha I waaay preferred the previous one, where even though I was the babysitter for six tiny little German mischieves, we all still had oodles and ubers of fun. Especially the fact that one of the kids, Robbie, became my "extraordinary friend" for that night, and he really helped turn things upside down. I wasn't in the mood for picture takings during the 2nd outing so I'll just post up the long overdue ones that were taken from the 1st one~