Thursday, April 23, 2009

~Till Tomorrow Chapter~


Tomorrow will be a day full of promise, excitement, fulfillment and clarity. Yeah, right it will. Well actually, no, I would like to contradict myself here. It would definitely be fun and a highly great time to bond with those I consider my good friends. We’ll all 18 of us be going to Sunway Pyramid in a show of camaraderie, evidence of how well we’ve connected over such a short span of time in our University life. I don’t think I could say the same for my College life and so I’m determined to enjoy our outing; I owe the people I care about that much.

On another note, Daddy dearest has just told us that we'll be having another barbecue dinner with the German families again come this Sunday. I have no idea how I'm to feel about that. On one hand, it'll be fun to mingle with them again, I remember how entertaining they were the last time. On the other hand, I don't think I'll be up to the task AGAIN of baby-sitting the little German kids. One word for that ::: exhausting. Seriously, the thought of running after all of the little ones tire me out already.

Oh well, I have my week long study break to look forward to (hint ::: I'm being sarcastic here). I have so many assignments to finish up, the only thing during the break I'll look forward to would be sleeping till 1pm every single day.