Tuesday, April 21, 2009

~Combined Trouble Chapter~

We are supposed to be having a study break for a week beginning this Saturday.

(blah blah blah yi bin was here :P)

But then again *spotlight back to me please, thanks* I'm also still forced to complete, or at the very least get a majorrr head start on, the four assignments that we uni students have as all four apparently have the same deadline. Ain't no holiday in the park. Doom and boohoo. No, seriously.

And oh how I hate when a parent seems to take it for granted that he/she is able to say whatever they want whenever they want without considering your feelings at all just because "I'm your parent". Total pfffft if you ask me. Like, wtf, am I not human too with feelings and emotions that can easily be torn, especially if such cruel words come from my own flesh and blood? Do I not bleed silently and scream within but am unable to say anything out of respect, though you can see how I seeth and loathe it? I thought so, you only see what you want to.


Not only that, I have no Biscuit, no Lookalike, no Snoopy, no nothing whatsoever. Heh. At least I have my MiniJelly
, hahaha, thanks for brightening up any day that I get thrown at me. Huggles to you really~ Now back I go to that cold hard clam of a shell I constantly use to protect my heart. Let me be.