Tuesday, April 7, 2009

~Omg Yay Chapter~

My internet is *gasp* back again after like, 4days of TOTAL inactivity!!1!!1!

I am so thankful for the people who tirelessly work to save helpless people like me who inadvertently end up frying the modem and the cable and the network card and whatever else it was that I fried by accident (twas a "naccident", mom, i swear!!). Still have no idea to this day where that rogue "freak" lightning came from and zapped all the connection stuff.

I love the fact that my-adorable-friend-who-loved-to-say-MamyPoko and my-other-tall-friend are getting along SO "well" together (all together now........AWWWW~)

Omfg Winner is still so friggingly blardy adorably charming-the-pants-off-all-of-us!!1!!11!


The darling boy's many moods and poses (dayyym he can give any male model a run for their money!!) :::
a) Me.....schleepyyyy~
b) Awww......you goin' so farst already??
c) Whazzatwhazzatwhazzat??!!
d) Go away, you hurt me eyes
e) I smell.......a.......FEMALE!!
f) Omidoodness it's FOOOOOD!!
g) What you say?




AAARRGGHHHHHH I WUV HIM AND I KNOW YOU DO TOOOO!!!!11!!!1!!!