Friday, April 24, 2009

~Class Outing Chapter~

I am sooooo tired. Believe it. Started the day off with an early morning meeting with CY in the cafeteria. As usual, I had to wait abit before he turned up. As it is, I spent the time yawning and kap chai-ing so I didn't mind the short wait so much hahahaha ((: Later on, I rushed over to TBS and met MiniJelly there. The crowd pushed the poor boy along so all he managed was a "HEY" before he disappeared. Finally decided that running up the stairs to the 5th floor with Kok Hui was a good idea since the lifts were all jam packed; decided on the way up the 2nd floor that I must've been possessed to have thought running up steep steps were a good idea. Heh.

After class, all of us made our respective ways to Sunway. Jen, Kaylie, Shain and I were the 1st ones to reach, us being the highly "kan cheong" ones. Had a great brunch in Delifrance, Jen and I were the only ones who managed to finish up our set lunches; Kaylie only ate all of our greens while Shain nibbled on the food here and there. After everyone had FINALLY reached Sunway, the movie "Threads of Destiny" was chosen as the one for everyone to watch. Movie turned out to be alright in my opinion, full of moral values and making me reflect on whether there IS such a thing as the one person for us that's somehow bound to us by fate's threads. I should quit sounding like some frigging philantrophist. I need my munchys for real. Pictures are finally here peeps!




P.S ::: Brenda, if you're reading this, there's no need for you to be so shy~ Jimmy and you make an awesome couple, like, DUH! (;
P.P.S ::: Abit of randomness here, to the guy sitting next to me in the web, I think your scent is how I imagine heaven to be *blush* =x