Wednesday, April 15, 2009

~Untouched Vengeance Chapter~


The Veronicas ::: In Another Life

You know I love you, I really do
But I can't fight anymore for you
And I don't know, maybe we'll be together again
Sometime, in another life
In another life

The Veronicas ::: Revenge Is Sweeter (Than You Ever Were)

Are you even listening when I talk to you?
Do you even care what I'm going through?
Your eyes stare and they're staring right through me
You're right there but it's like you never knew me
Do you even know how much it hurts?


Today I learn another new matter to ponder over thanks to my Master Shifu, Jen ::: "The higher your hopes are, the harder you'll fall". Oh how so true tis one to be. And now not even you can save me. Will someone wake me up? And if this is a dream I wonder, could someone wake me up? Eeeyup, time to move on and heal again.