Sunday, April 19, 2009

~Genting Outing Chapter~

The team-building outing over at Genting on Saturday was a mish mash of happenings and emotions. Was a bit of a let down since the activites they said would take place didn't really materialise as promised. Like, for the flying fox event, I thought it'd be way high up and a long way down to the bottom. It turned out to be one heck of a spoiler as it was SO short (it was just a few stairs up a small hillside to get to the top end) and took only a few seconds to reach. The flying fox in NS was sooo much more better, at least it was 6 stories high. The abseiling was supposed to be better at 6 stories high in the outdoor arena but since they "thought" it was going to rain (soft thunder and the wind blowing, yeah that signifies rain, pffft), we were brought to the indoor arena (after lunch, buffet style, not very delish) with a teeny tiny thing they called the abseiling board. The other "challenges" they organised were on an okay-par but I got alot of sore muscles and bruises from 'em. Kelvin was the best, he gamely took on anything we threw at him and he didn't even complain woot! I left for home with a wee bit sense of unfulfillment though.

At least, the company present there helped ease the whole aura of unsatisfied-ness that existed. Made several new friends and some of them were the absolute BOMB, they were THAT awesome, my doodness ahahaha!! The ones I knew and had with me were also the very greatest too!! Love you guys muchos, I'm sure you know who you are, I was showing it madly enough; if not, remind me occasionally to show it again and again and again and AGAIN mwahahahaha~ I'll let the pix do the talking now