Friday, April 17, 2009

~Flowing Along Chapter~


To Jen ::: *sigh* Oh well, it's the way things are and yeah, sometimes life sucks, gotta live with it eh? ><

To Amily ::: I am sooo glad I ain't in Biscuit's group anymore, don't think I can live with that. Heh. You can still have that PB of yours if you want~? ^^

To SuLing ::: Lol. You know you're the best, thanks for teman-ing me, just what I need to forget~!! =)

To YiBin ::: Just because I was hurt, doesn't mean I shouldn't bleed. Eheheheh just kidding, why so serious?? o.O

To Me? ::: Harharhar. Both targets down. And no more to go. Whaddya gonna do now huh? Pffft. ==


And oh, P/S, to YouKnowWho ::: You really honestly need to chill from all the darned bitchiness woman. Give your friends a break, you're really lucky they don't just up and abandon your sorry ass, you're pretty ungrateful hmm?