Thursday, April 9, 2009

~What A Day Chapter~

Today is a day that would be hard to beat on most lists of "What A Day". Good and bad things happen altogether at once in a jumble that leave me breathless and exhausted.

Goods :::
1) I get to drive Suling's car all the way to Sunway without any major mishaps or losing of way!! In fact, I got us out of abit of lostness (except for the part where I nearly knocked a motorbike, bloody bugge
r couldn't decide whether he wanted to overtake or not so I "decide" for him, I overtake HIM and the bugger beeped at me wtf).
2)We had a smashing time just chilling at Sunway together and bitching about you-know-who hehehehe (you-know-who must really learn to bugger off people's butts more often, you ain't welcome FYI, if you didn't know already. Pfffft).
3) I had a weird but "cool" time fooling around with BC (otherwise known as PB) lol......can be great fun once
BC/PB is your friend and you don't mind the over-the-top and sometimes lame flirting. Like, seriously.

Bads :::
1) In the morning, dad and I witness a heated fight between an old Chinese man in an old Mercedes and a 40-something Chinese man on an old motorbike. Ends up with the motorbike man looking apologetic (me thinks Mercedes man threatened to call in the expensive lawyers) but with the Mercedes man zooming off haughtily.
2) Suling, Amily and I witness a seriously rough and rude policeman dragging off a young, MEGA-P
ALE Chinese girl because of what we think is shoplifting. She stopps in front of us and tells the policeman she has the right to demand him to search her there and then instead of bringing her to some obscure place but the guy just practically shoves his arm in front of her face and goes all "HEY I'M A POLICEMAN SO YOU COME WHEREVER I SAY!!"......jeez man, ever heard of human rights??
3) I had an awful time trying to stand upright due to stomach cramps.


That's me with the two of the best darlings I've known (sings "1 way 2 say 3 words I Love Youuu!!") near the skating rink area . We wanted to seesee a matsalleh but he turned out to be not as good-looking as we thought him to be *eheheh* And we oh-so-wanted to buy a hamster together and take it in turns keeping the little fluffball but nope can't do *note the mini one under the wheel, we think he's napping, not squished lmao*