Monday, March 30, 2009

~I Wish Chapter~

I wish for a lot of things......so much so i lose track of most of 'em and if I did keep a list of 'em, it might be enough to circle earth once over and prolly over and over and over (you get my point). Some of 'em are normal, some are extraordinary and some are just downright ridiculous.


I WISH.....

.....I could stop whining and just enjoy life.
.....I had more brains so I could get a scholarship.
.....I had a puppy. Or a dog. Whatever. As long as I have a pet. So I could call it "Schmoley".
.....I was friendlier and opener and approachabler and warmer (I know what I'm saying, do you?).
.....I was wiser to the spices of life that exist.
.....I had a heart that could either turn at will into steel or warm mush.
.....I had more friends that understood me; truly, really, deeply.
.....I could get a few tattoos and piercings without my parents promptly having identical heart attacks.
.....I knew the difference between "good" and "bad".
.....I had more open-minded parents.
.....I could go skydiving, bungee-jumping, white water rafting, etc for free *any rich takers??*.
.....I had more guts to stand up for what I believe in.
.....I could be a size 4 to see how it's really like.
.....I had eyes that were seagreen or skyblue or honeybrown or plumpurple (fickle, I know).
.....I'd been much MUCH quicker and gotten to him first.
.....I knew how to cook up a bloody storm in the kitchen.
.....I had a horse or two. Or three. Or all. All would be better, thanks.
.....I had a gorgeous little house in the countryside by a little stream surrounded by lush greenery.
.....I could fly. Really soar with the eagles in the wind.
.....I could run. Really run with the wild mustangs in the prairie.
.....I could swim. Really swim with the dolphins in the deep blue ocean.
.....I could travel the whole world over and meet new people.
.....I could go live with Jos, Esh, Ary-dearest.
.....I could say what I've always wanted to say.
.....I knew how to say world peace in the beginning.
.....I didn't open my big fat mouth so often and get my butt in trouble.
.....I'd shaddup already. Pffft.