Friday, September 26, 2008

~La Suissa Tiramisu Chapter~

Oooh I just absolutely love the smell of warm tiramisu cake and a good steaming hot cup of freshly brewed coffee!! Mmmmm~ Thanks loads to Cat-chan for the lovely coffee time~ *huggles* Went out to One Utama today to meet up with an old school buddy and fellow NS mate, Shazana a.k.a Shazzie :)) Gossiped loads till I think her ears were a bit sore (sorry kiddo!). Can't help it, it's been ages since I last updated her on what's been going on overall. Ran into "yeewah's-cousin" in OU anyway. Tut, I'm deluding myself to no end, yes I realise that. Decided to watch one of GSC's movie re-runs, Kung-Fu Panda (out of fashion and very dated yes, but as they say, it's never too late for anything if you're still alive and kicking!) Thought we had the whole cinema to ourselves (so empty it was!), it was as though we had booked the cinema and noone else was allowed in. It soon got creepy however, the second we stopped making so much noise. Two couples, a Chinese guy and an Indian guy walked in later on so it wasn't that bad. Loved good 'ol Po and how cute a pair he and Master Shifu made OMG~ Hahaha as it is, I want to continue waxing lyrical about all good things Kane Gorman. How is it that a person can be so good-looking, talented and perfectly nice all at once? Not fair whatsoever, nope. I hold the guy in high-esteem though. Contradicting myself, yes? And so, I bring forth Part2 of Kane Gorman's excellent photography! (*^^*)


Castle Howard Gardens

Gooderstone Water Gardens

Luxembourg 1

Luxembourg 2

Luxembourg 3

Prague 1

Prague 2

Whitby Abbey 1

Whitby Abbey 2