Thursday, September 25, 2008

~Kola Frosties Chapter~

*Clears throat delicately* My trials are over, yes, and that is why I am back on the scene, in the front row, thank you. As it is, my family has now moved on nicely and all the dust that's been kicked up due to the seriously unhealthy event that happened a little more than a week ago has now settled down as well. The bitter aftertaste of that madcap going-on is finally fading as well (and my darling little sister who is the ""apple of everyone's eyes and the honey of the family"", is also back to her old self pre-event, an annoying little brat. No seriously, the event didn't even make that much of a permanent dent in that "good" old character of hers. Tsk). Heh. I shall now move on to other matters and wax lyrical about the amazingly wonderful beauty of my new friend, Kane Gorman's, photos. OHMAIGAWD they're awesome!!!! He's a super-skilled photographer, really. Well yes, now that that secret's out, here are his pictures in Part1 (lolzers I saved too many.....well I saved all actually.....am a major fan of his!!) and superbly gorgeous they are~ *starry eyes*
Blickling Hall 1


Blickling Hall 2

Blickling Hall 3

Brugge - Belgium 1

Brugge - Belgium 2

England 1

England 2

England 3

England 4


England 5