Wednesday, September 3, 2008

~Hello World Chapter~

Facebook, as I now see clearly, is really a fascinating tool of communication *stares starry eyed at the computer screen* This whole new converting of mine from Friendster to Facebook is due to the fact that I just discovered the happy fact of making new friends from over-the-seas-and-far-away without the uselessly pointless links where you need to either be connected in one way or another to that person or you need to have their details. Like hello, how on earth do you get the person's details if you can't make friends with them first? Very weird there.

Anyway, I find Facebook highly entertaining, especially if there's that handy little application called "Are YOU Interested" added in. Whoops! There goes my little secret~ Hahahaha really, it's so much fun to play around with this app where you click on the boys (or girls) of your choice whom you think is really cute. And yesyeyes, thanks to this tiny handy little application, I've gotten meself two cute matsallehs for friends. One from the States and the other from Britain. Really, it's highly entertaining to talk to the two of them
and get more knowledge on their countries and life in general~~

So since I'm still laughing over how easy it is to make new friends with the help of Facebook as per compared to Friendster, I might as well continue laughing over other matters that aren't as light-hearted or happily-ever-after as my new friends. One such matter is the pressure of completing my IT project on time. That one is a real hard killer as I have almost nought knowledge of anything that has to do with IT and the ways of making a website. Yeap, that's ezaklee what I have to do in order to get a one-up on my grades in IT. Heh. I have no choice but to make do with the little that I have and depend largely on my one and only saviour, CHERYL LEONG! Yeah know, pathetic really, how I have to depend on others. Anyhow, our website is a real beauty (heck, I know I'm blowing my own trumpet but who cares xD), what with the help geniuses Cheryl and her brother Gary. Awesome load of thanks to the two of you~!


After that, there's the other problem that's a "wee" bit bigger and worrisome: my trials. Major boo-hoo there. I'm so not prepared and my results have been anything but satisfactory. According to my class lecturers, our trial results could be used to apply to our future universities, either here in Malaysia or over in Australia. Harharhar. We all know where I am going now, don't we? *sigh* If I want to get a good grade for my IT and make it to a good university in Australia, I'd better get my bum down to work again. Adios for now!
pet