Thursday, November 13, 2008

~Scandalous Fun Chapter~

Yeah I know I'm supposed to be revising for my final paper [how is one NOT to know when I have my darling mother breathing down my neck 24/7? Really now ;))] *bleeurgh* for next Tuesday's Accounts paper, but how on earth am I supposed to when I have all sorts of delectable temptations thrown head-on at me? For example, my "anak moyang" Celineey just helped me realize how much I'm missing out on all the latest goss going on out there in the big, bad world. Gahhh unbearable with a capital 'U'. Anywhoo, since I came across this "funny" entry in a certain person's blog, I feel like it's my "calling" to jump headlong into the bandwagon and give my comments as well. Wasn't asked for, but I'm in the whole weirdly mood so whatever yeah :]

Right, just a few moments ago, I read in this blog that there's a new kid on the online scene in China who's the hottest thing right now. This girl-who-needs-a-serious-head-check, she's a 28-year-old peasant girl from the Shaanxi province and apparently she became really uber famous after posting up "a few" pictures of herself in various "sexay" poses that she thought would make all the guys be turned on. As it is, this is an advertisement of sorts featuring herself :::


Yup, she's THAT delusional man. This whole thing would have been the most ridiculously hilariously absurd thing I've ever read/heard/seen/whateveritmaybe if it wasn't so.....uhm.....stooped is the only word that's managed to pop in right now, dizzy as I am. When I think of a less polite word, I'll get back to you on that, no sweat. This "sister" also has the very guts to do this, that and *ugggh* :::


Pray do tell me, do those pictures give even the slightest hint of someone who is under 45 kilogrammes (or even 80 for that mater?), has the shocking ability to turn people's heads and is able to instantly become the focus of anyone and everyone within a 100-mile radius?

***
***
***
***

***
***
***

***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***

Nope, I didn't think so too. Apparently, the only way this kid ever got so famous is because this whole lame
oddball attempt fascinates people in the craziest way possible. The very same way people get so fascinated by Michael Jackson's life and his horribly failed nose job (is it me, or has it sunk??) or even by a seriously disgusting car accident with mangled messes of human flesh and blood just oozing out. Mashed brains anyone? But I digress. Since this Furong person asked the blogger to hang this picture over his bed so he can view her "loveliness" every waking moment and dream have nightmares to no end :::



I'm guessing by this picture down below (which he's so carefully lovingly edited all by himself), he'd rather have this one a million times over :::


Ahhh~ I rest my case. I'm off, over and out :))