Wednesday, October 22, 2008

~Rojak-ing Moments Chapter~

And so I made it into another brand new week with nothing more than a few bruises, scratches and mended tears here and there. A few significant events happened, oh yes, but other than those few, I lead a simple existence that's fuss-free, stress-filled and basically as topsy-turvy-macaronee as it can be. First up, thanks to my wonderfully, amazingly, miracle-bringing friend whom I shall call mrs you-tee-you lisha toh, I now know the wonders of the "con". Yes my dear people of the infectedpollutedplanet, I am now the proud owner of a pair of "cons". Such slickness, such a slippery feel they have. Oh, and the translucent quality that they have that guarantees maximum satisfaction to the wearer. Ahhhhh~~ Only those who have worn them will know just how good they actually feel, yes? Now then now then, before you go any further with those naughty little thoughts of yours that go spinning round and about to no end, I have to remind you that I am a very respectable gentlelady with no intentions whatsoever of "getting down and getting dirty" (oh gosh, I can hear my friends screaming with laughter over this statement already).

So to make things all right and all ready and perfeklee normal again, I shall proceed to post a picture I got off the net on my favourite "cons".....


Just beautiful now aren't they? Perfection right down to a tee. Is that disbelieve and disappointment I hear now? Harharhar.....didja honestly think I was going to say condoms?? Tsktsk, embarassing. I meant contact lenses. Really, shame on you!

Another eventfully eventful event was Adelm's open house over in that huge, and I mean huge house of his. To make it short, we went there in his car. Ate. Did lotsa karaoke. Ate some more. Lots more actually. Got a major sore throat due to screaming and loud singing. Camwhored in his bedroom with rest of friends. Went back with Sab. End of story. Hah. I shall post the pictures later on. If ever I find where I left my backbones and unlazy medicine. Ohoh!! I just got off from chatting with Corban. Gahhh that guy's just awesome. And yes I'll be waxing lyrical like some weird maniac again so what? Honestly, he's hot, tall, into serious stuff like politics/cultures/etc, a matsalleh eek (i know i know, here we go again eh?)! Twas short, that conversation yes, but meaningful *wiggles eyebrows* go figure yourself. I shall leave off now as I need to make my stately gentlelady way to my next class, English (eeurghh and double yuck!!). Toodles from now!!