Friday, October 3, 2008

~Optimistically Opulent Chapter~

Had the weirdest conversation with a friend of mine (let's just call him YH) a few days back while a group of us were hanging out at Mike's house. Doing basically nothing and boring ourselves to tears (nolah Mikey-boy~ just kidding la! The stamp collections were really fun!!) After scrolling through my old smses, I saw a few that were also along the lines of extremely weird as well, hence I come to the conclusion that my dear friend, YH, is actually one who is weirdly strange. Yes. I would also like to mention that my last will and testament is in the second last drawer on the left of my overfilled wardrobe. Just dig harder. And I realise that this blog post just might be my last, after YH finds and reads this one. So if ever I don't make it for classes on Monday, well at least I managed to get the world to read what I had to go through~

YH: Eh I got idea wei.....want play a new game I have ah??
ME: Yeah yeah whatever la.....
YH: Kay.....I say something then you just repeat the last parts
ME: You mean like retarded parrot izzit? Wtf what for??
YH: For fun la aiyooo.....evrything must have reason meh
ME: Fine. Faster start.....
YH: Kay. One day, there was this monkeh
ME: *rolls eyes* monkeh.....
YH: He went out to look for bananas and nuts
ME: How you know it's a "him"??
YH: YOU WANT PLAY ONOT?!?!
ME: FINE OMG.....bananas and nuts
YH: He went swinging around on his taily-waily
ME: *muttering: (stupid-nye)* taily-waily.....
YH: But suddenly there was this esploshun!! *waves arms*
ME: Esploshun!! *waving arms as well*
YH: A great big huge KABOOMM!! *cue big eyes*
ME: KABOOMM!! *big eyes*
YH: And another one, a mega large KAPOWW!! *cue popping eyes*
ME: KAPOWW!! *laughing madly*
YH: And then before he knew it, there was another sound!! *prruuuttt!!*
ME: You have got to be kidding.....no wayyy!! Did you just.....fart??!!
YH: Ahah.....yeah. What?? Hoomins do it all the time mah!! Faster follow!!
ME: NO WAY am I ever following THAT WTF!! *dies laughing*

Really. I can't believe that actually transpired. And that is all, folks. The weirdest ever conversation I had with YH. Also known as the wtf-I-can't-believe-I-actually-had-it-in-the-first-place conversation. Heh. Till my next post. Toodles and lotsa muaxx to my "dahling" friends (hugs to yah, YH!! Keep on doing what you do best~)