Friday, October 10, 2008

~Quietly Mine Chapter~

Oh woe is my middle name from now on, darn it. I managed to screw up my trial results splendidly (heh.....so what else is new?) and therefore now I have to work super extremely hard to get what are labelled as "satisfactory" results. I don't know about others but either I stay on back here in Malaysia or illegally send meself over to anywhere that is remotely "matsalleh" to further my studies. I seem to be seeing a seriously bleakly dull future right smack dab here. Yesh, that's just about it: matsalleh. My obssession with one too many shows that star all those mega-hot, drool-worthy, booty-licious angmohs have gotten me hooked, faster than you can say "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!" :))

I've recenty been digging through all my old pictures of film stars and famous people in general that I've
collected and amassed over a period of 3 years. Surprisingly enough, they were all mostly (well fine, all of them were actually *grins* ) of asians and not of such matsallehs that I've been staring starry-eyed at only just recently. Haha, now I wonder what made me change (oh nono, don't go getting me wrong here, asians are perfectly fine, many are mega-hot as well) races. Must be largely due to the many new series we have nowadays on the idiot box. Prison Break, Gossip Girl, SUPERNATURAL (gasp omg *screams Jensen Ackles's name*), Private Practice, Ghost Whisperer. Jeeez, you name it, they have it all and all of 'em have those good-looking actors, whether as stars or supporting cast. Tsktsk, temptations abound aplenty now~

Since I'm emotionally and mentally drained right now to think up of proper happenings/topics/things/whatever to blog about (no thanks largely to my trial results, sleepless nights and the american-you-know-whos-lah), I think I'll just crap on about how Kane is super cute but his girlfriend isn't really; how honestly doomed my future seems to be right now at this very sleep-induced-haze-of-misery I'm in; how much I want that new pair of heels I saw in Nine West; how I used to adore Hideaki Takizawa and Song Seung-han in the olden days; how I.....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Random nonsense, no? =9 Yeah, I tend to do that a whole lot nowadays. I think I even have a genuine
certificate that certifies me as being mentally and emotionally "certified unstable" lying around somewhere. Heh. Now on to the pictures, the highlights of one and every blog. Since I'm feeling particularly asian tonight and not at all inclined to the other side (read: angmoh), all of the pictures here will feature *drumrolls please* a Japanese heart-throb and a Korean hottie~! *cheers* Please, do knock yourself out!

P/S: Really yummy that ;))