Thursday, October 2, 2008

~Nutty Secrets Chapter~

Yeap, the title of my blog sez it all, people. Hahaha to nobody in particular, actually. This whole week of holidays have been nothing but madness, craziness and more zaniness. Heh. And they say I don't know how to have fun. Really now, do you call dumping a bucket of ice-cold water followed by chicken feathers plucked from 3 feather dusters on an unsuspecting cousin who walked into the bedroom to get changed from her brand new spensive dress so as to not ruin it, not fun?? Yeah I honestly thought so too. Not after she got over her initial shock and started screaming at us mad hoomins how really very expensive that dress was (which, initially, came from Singapore). Oops anybody? Ahah. So here in this blog post is me telling you for the one million six hundred and twenty three thousand five hundred and forty eighth time how really very seriously absolutely happy sorry we are for doing what we did that night.

Went out to One Utama after Ira's open house (lovely nosh, even lovelier goss~ thanks bunches to my anak moyang-chan and Hana for that~) on Wednesday night with Lisha. Mission? To search for a dress suitable by my standards (and d'uh, my mom's too) for the SAM corroboree (omg is that how you spell it??). Went looking at all the possible dresses in stores like colour, Davina Boutique, Seed, Key Ng and some swanky looking store whose name I forgot. All were no go-s (some were way over my budget, other were yucky with a capital Y) until Lisha remembered a store she found by "accident" as she was wandering around one day. Dragged me all the way from the new wing to the old (was getting very cranky by then, and my feet were killing me) till she found the store. Name of the store was nichii and we went in for a look-see-round. Saw a few dresses, ho-hum, blah-de-blah and THEN omfg I saw the perfect dress just hanging by its hanger at the
back of all the rest, like it wasn't wanted!! A black halter top with silk strips on its bodice and a lovely flowy skirt. It came in a size 'M' and it was only at 170 bucks! Like, how much more more perfect could it get?? Ab-so-lute heaven~! Grabbed it and practically ran to the changing rooms. Tried it on, twirled and "posed" in front of the mirrors and basically just fell in love with it. But hang on, dear Lisha said. Isn't it just a "tad" too big for you? Shocked I was, but there you have it. The waistline was way too loose, the bustline too droopy and it was longer than it should have been. I was miserably crushed I tell you. I had to hang that dress back on the rack since according to the "nice, friendly helpful" kakak there, they didn't have any in a size 'S'. Sorry. Yeah right you were sorry!

I guess that dress and I just weren't fated to be *sighs and blighs* Will be making my stately way to the Central Market (wherever that is.....yes yes I know, my sense of direction is just plain crappy) on Friday, hopefully, to see whether they stock this really gorgeous batik halter top that another one of my cousins just bought. I
seem to have a weakness for halters. They make you look good without showing off too much skin~ Then if that doesn't work, I'll have to go back to OU to have a look at other dress stores. Maybe if I'm good, I could persuade my mom to let me get a new pair of heels as well *evil laughter* MidValley would be my last desperate stop, the stuff there can be really overpriced most of the times, even though they have those sales *huff* I want more accessories too, and maybe a new clutch bag and some cool spanky shades. Hokayyys.....that might be pushing my luck too far.

Lisa's Raya open house was today. KukuMalu, Lisha, Adel, Mel, and I were the only ones present but we managed to have a blast. with Lisa and her trusty All thanks to our sudden madness, refer to title please, thank you. We were laughing to no end even while eating. Mel and KukuMalu got on the weird topics of virginity, legality and burglar attacks. Heh. Then Mel and KukuMalu had to leave, like earlier than the 3 of us, so we were left to camwhoreol' camera. Will post the pictures up when I get them from Lisa (dunno when that will be, all thanks to our individual busyness). Will now post some random pictures that I find adorably
funny~

cat
humorous picturescatcatkitty