Thursday, November 27, 2008

~No More Tears Chapter~

Well, this is it. The dawn of one of my worst nightmares ::: the end of tomorrow where I'll have to say goodbye to the people I've known for the past 10 hours a day, 8 and 1/2 months. And him. Never to see him again, that's what's been killing me slowly since Monday. As the week draws nearer to its end, I find myself becoming increasingly withdrawn and unable to face him. This cannot be happening to me. This is another deja vu all over again. I know this is the part where the end starts, and yet, the full realization that I won't see him ever hasn't really hit me yet. Which might be good, seeing as how the full impact might be too much for me. I hate having to pretend. I hate the way things didn't turn out. I hate the fact that the phrase, "What hurts the most is having the one you love so close but knowing full well that you can't have him", hits home at the right spot. Wtf, I hate me for being weak. But no, I will keep on smiling even if it's only a pretense. For him.

PCD - I Hate This Part
I can't take it any longer
Thought that we were stronger
All we do is linger
Slipping through our fingers
I don't wanna try now
All that's left is good-bye
To find a way that I can tell you
I hate this part right here
I hate this part right here
I just can't take these tears
I hate this part right here