Friday, November 14, 2008

~Tranquil Silence Chapter~

Sometimes in the stillness of dawn
When all seems well and all things possible
I lie in bed with half-closed eyes
.....waiting for your call
As the skies slowly brighten and the silence goes on
I smile and think you must still be asleep
But all too soon a heaviness descends as my mind reminds me
.....you are here no more
But then my heart lightens as it feels otherwise
For the eyes of my heart see your delicate love
For the ears of my heart still hear your laughter
The voice of my heart speaks softly to you
For you are in the embrace of my heart

In my heart you will always reside
In the very depths of me I know you are here
for you never left.....

I got this somewhere from a magazine or a newspaper (memory out of touch a wee bit); it's one of those last dedications you give to a loved one who''s finally moved on, to a better or a worse place, no one can say really. Heck, I've been thinking alot lately about what happens when it's time for you to "go". Mostly questions that are similar to the ones everyone is bound to ask sooner or later :::

a) Does it really hurt when you die?
b) Do you really see a bright light when it's time to go?
c) Can I really hear the angels singing up "there"?
d) When will you join me again?

e) Will I ever see those I love again?
f) What happens to us after we've "moved on"?
g) If there really is a God, why is this happening to me?
h) Why do some people die long before they're old and wrinkly?
i) How come good peopledie but bad people don't seem to?
j) If I went high enough, would I find heaven soon?

Funny how true these small and seemingly innocent questions ring in our hearts and minds. I've had to hear of so many deaths in my short span of almost 19 years, some happening to people I know and others happening to people I'm connected to in one way or another. It makes one wonder, exactly when is it "our turn"? It could probably be today, tomorrow or the very next second. Cliche as this next sentence may sound, please don't tell anyone to ever shutup 'cause that person may be silenced forever and then *padan muka kau!!*
Hahahahaha ouch that was meeean. Oh and, telling someone you love them? Hell, that ain't no soppiness, that's showing you care and showing you're human.

When I am gone, release me, let me go
I have so many things to see and do
You musn't tie yourself to me with tears
Be happy that we had so many years
I gave you my love, you can only guess
How much you gave to me in happiness
I thank you for the love you have shown
But now it's time I travelled on alone
So grieve awhile for me if grieve you must
Then let your grieve be comforted by trust

It's only for awhile that we must part
So bless our memories with your heart
I won't be far away for life goes on
So if you need me, call and I will come
Though you can't see or touch me, I'll be near
And if you listen with your heart, you'll hear
All of my love around you soft and clear
And then, when you must come this way alone
I'll greet you with a smile and welcome you home

Lotsa love from me to the people reading this!! =]