Wednesday, November 26, 2008

~Wondering Aloud Chapter~


I have only just met you
Yet i feel so connected with you
Hoping one day to meet you
Knowing you are the girl
I believe i have been searching for
Your poetry has such imagery that i became jealous
Your beauty still baffles me
As to what or who i should thank
For putting you on this earth
I was lucky enough to even find such a diamond
Alas the diamond is still yet out of reach
I write this poem for you
Hoping to get your attention

Really sweet this, I've never gotten a poem before :)) It's a new poem I received some time back from a friend I met online (funny how wide a person's opportunities are in the virtual world). But ahah! Here's the catch: it's only an online friend. Full-stop, period, there's nada else going on, so quit sniggering already. My heart already belongs to someone else (though I don't know for vice-versa). I'm seriously annoyed with the way my Moral class is going and how it's arranged (like today for example, the day's lecture was totally re-scheduled and scrambled to god-only-knows-what arrangement. Instead of going into the lecture hall based on groups agreed the day before, it was now based on which class you happened to be in. Unfortunately mine was the 6th class and the lecture would only be at 2.30pm. Like total wtfck man. I'm forced out of bed at an unearthly hour for what I thought would be a morning lecture only to be told this very morning itself that nope, the lecture for my class would only be 6 and 1/2 hours later. I find out later at night that another incredible mix-up occurred. The 2.30pm slot wasn't even for my group's topic. Turns out it's the 10am slot that's correct. Total wtfck all over again).

And if that doesn't complicate things further, I managed to somehow send a most condescending sms to the wrong person. Here's how that stupidity hapened: I type smses very fast. Most often without looking at the screen and I put in whatever I like that comes into mind at that moment. And it so happened I was feeling supremely annoyed at this one person and put it all into easy-to-understand-English-words. And then, the mother-of-all-shit-happens happened. I sent it to that very person I was annoyed at. Call it a slip of the fingers, a really messed up brain or just plain stoopedity, but yeah, that's what I did. Later on, the person didn't say anything (good of you!!) but the awkwardness and tension was too thick in the air to ignore. Damn. But whatever, this isn't the first time and I think I can safely say it ain't the last. Shit happens, people.

I'm going to hate saying goodbye next Monday to the people I've gotten to know since the past eight months I was "imprisoned" in SAM. I never was good at all this kind of stuff. I'll probably bawl my eyes out and end up stuttering and stammering over the words I want to say till everything comes out all wrong and mixed-up. Especially since I know I won't be able to see that someone ever again, what with different university and social paths. It's that one little thing that's keeping me coming to college everyday (eventhough I absolutely hate early mornings), staying as long as I can stand the "Moral Torture" and dreading the final end of the only way I see that someone. Weak? Yes, and proud of it. It only means I'm human. *Pfffft*