Wednesday, September 2, 2009

~Viva Forever Someone Chapter~


Today was an ordinary day. A highly ordinary day. Or rather, it would have been that way, and a whole lot boring if it weren't for the randomness of Someone. Yes, Someone kept me hiphophappy all day, minus the closing of the day with Someone saying something that got me wondering whether it was a joke or something I should be taking seriously. Since a few days ago, Someone isn't exactly thrilled there's Another around. And Someone tried talking about it but I'm not exactly the person to want to talk about it, you see where I'm getting at? No? Heh. And thank you SuLing Chan for making me think funny for the rest of today about that Someone and to Amily too, for not supporting me when I tried to defend myself against said SuLing Chan. Will it work out the way I want it to be? I have nooo idea, really truly honestly. I'm missing Someone already.