Thursday, September 10, 2009

~A Mad Hatter Chapter~

Thought today would start out badly, what with me nearly blinding myself with trying to stick in my contact lenses and then running almost a half hour late for my Financial class. Happily, I found out almost immediately as I sat down at the seat reserved by "them" that everything would turn out to be a-okay, if not happily mad. Ayesha (hello dear!!) was already in her famous "let's make Milee mad" mode; it turned out to be the grand highlight of the morning with Ayesha doing everything she could to piss Milee to high heavens......and most of the time succeeding. Poor Milee was so confused at one point that she ends up going "I don't know it if I don't like it" instead of the other way around. That set off a hushed mini debate between her, Ayesha, Jo and me. You know you're cute you guys, oh yes you do~!

And then we had to go and talk about what happened yesterday between the four of us and that old, nearly-toothless, wrinkled guard at the main campus' gates. After our Financial lecture, we were just about to exit the main gates when this really hot matsalleh lecture walked past us with his Ipod and crinkly smile. I think we melted. Did we melt? I can't remember haha, too much overexposure to his allure *wink wink* Anywhos, we were grumbling and saying he was too short for his kind when Jo had to go, "It's okay, not like I want him anyway. I only like to look at lelaki", or something to that effect just as we walked past that old man-guard. He promptly turned ham sup and went "SAYA PUN LELAKI!"

Insane laughter was essential of course and we also went ohshitwtfckisthiswei!!!1!! Total malumalumaluuuu!

Heh. Things only got better after Financial's tutorial. During my Buyer Consumer Behaviour tutorial, oh wow didn't some of us have a helluva fun time poking fun and gossing about a certain guy and his certain new love interest. Wayyyy cool hehehe. Shu Yi even had a very nice "case study" for this scenario. If a I-think-I'm-hot-person sits on an unsuspecting guy's lap and the guy doesn't push her off, why is that? Well, it's similar to the action of one giving away free money! I mean, it's free, it's cheap, it doesn't require you to do anything on your part, and hey! you might even benefit from the attention you might get! *pffffft* Someone puhleeeeze shoot 'em. Har. Har.

And then we had more mad moments in the Microeconomics lecture!! The picture might just give you a small teeny tiny idea of what we got up to lol. By the friggin' way, Shu Yi can really be awesome when you get her talking about "serious" issues. Really "serious" issues we got up to, didn't we eh? You be my partner-in-investigation then, after all this haha xD





I saw Someone today ((: Oh happy happy me ((:





" When my love for you is blind
but I couldn't make you see it
that I loved you more than you'll ever know "