Thursday, September 3, 2009

~Rest Of My Day Chapter~

No thanks to this blasted A (H1N1) virus scare nonsense, I begin to lose all semblance of my sanity and my sociableness. I missed out on so many outings to the cinema, the karaoke centre where I heard so many friends of mine gave in to the madness that is "screaming their lungs out in harmony with unknown people in TV screens" and even each other's bedrooms!! Oh the horror of knowing what I'm missing out on. I think I'm self-consciously making myself a social outcast *pfffffft* I miss out on Joanne's birthday thingy at somewhere in Sunway, lol heck I can't even remember the place's name!

I saw Someone today ahahaha. I made me happy just by looking ((: And I saw Janet's Red with a person whom I thought many didn't like. Oh well, so long as you view everything with rose-tinted glasses, whoever and whatever would turn out all a-okay I think. I have no idea what I'm going to do with all the time I have, apart from drowning in my books and notes and "cakaran ayam" and oh yeah, my online game~ *winkies* By the way, did anyone know Cappie speaks Cantonese fluently? Milee and LingLing, try not to be too shocked next time, kay?


Oh and to one of my greatest friends HH, thanks so much for trusting me once again with more details of yourself. This friendship I'll forever remember and you, I'll always cherish ((: You rock, bro haha.