Sunday, September 20, 2009

~Something New Chapter~


I have been missing out on so many good bloggable moments and all because I was wayyy too engrossed in my prefectly wonderful virtual world *me is sorry, really* ahahaha. But honestly, when one is tired with the real world and all its silly trivialities, what does one do? Why, if you can't face it, then you retreat into a quiet, safe haven. Mine is, of course, my game ((:

As it is, I shall just put a passing mention on some blog-worthy moments that I felt was worth remembering should I ever decide to get my lazy bum up and moving to my blog.

First off, I happily finished off my two assignments! One in good time, one in just on time hehehe. And then, there was Ayesha and Jocelyn keeping me company while I hurriedly finished up my on time assignment. Ayesha, Jo and I all bickering about the pros and cons of Mafia Wars vs. Sorority Life. Hilarious at best ((: Then, we got hooked onto Restaurant City, with Jo declaring she's quitting the app and giving all her ingredients away to us for free. Love you Jo! And then Ayesha promptly saying, "I need a banana! I WANT a banana!". Turning to me, she asks, "Do YOU have a banana?? Please tell me you possess a banana!" Turning to Jo, she does the same, "Jo I want a banana! Please give me a banana if you have one!"

Suffice to say, I had a tough time concentrating on my work ((: You still rock, Ayesha, though I can't say the same for your Mafia Wars *pfffft*

After that, there's also the past-thorny issue of Someone. It's all no longer a saddening issue. Janet you can stop pooh-poohing at me now haha ((: It is now time, to get a new pet. No, I'm serious. My hamsters are killing me with their rabies (or at least I think they have rabies, the way they keep on squealing and scratching themselves to no end) that they must've transferred to me via their many bites. Heh. Adorable, yes. Touchable, to hell no if you still want your skin intact and free of rabies. Anyone with a great pet suggestion? Like, I dunno, a puppy? A kitty? A snake? Whatever lol.