Monday, September 14, 2009

~Mummy Dear Chapter~

My mom's very very very belated eating-outing was held yesterday over at OneUtama's Shogun restaurant. Even though I got so many ideas on where to go for the eat-out, ultimately it was my mom who got to decide which type of food she wanted and my dad got to decide where. Hmph. Wait till I'm of age, you'll see where I bring 'em to, mwahahahahaha! Lol kidding, definitely not somewhere I wouldn't be caught dead in with my poor parents in tow. *Smirk* Anywhoo, here's some pix of Japanese food that I managed to snap when I wasn't wolfing down those delectably delicious delights! Go on, be jealous! *wink*


" The time has come, the walrus said, to talk of many things
Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings
And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings "