Wednesday, September 9, 2009

~The Very Special Day Chapter~

The very very very very special day of 09/09/09, September the 9th of the year 2009 is well......today!!! And I see LG today, LG sees me today. Cue long eye contact with small smiles. Surprisingly, I'm not thrilled to bits like I would have usually been. I felt.....well, normal would be an okay term to describe it. I have shuffled along. I have lived. I have loved again, this time, an unexpected fall ((:

And omgg today is my dearest mom's birthdayyyy!!!11!!!!1! Like.....ARGHHHH you're getting more matured and wiser (ahem!) and reminding me more of how increasingly precious our time is together. Lotsa lotsa lotsa lotsaaaaaXgajillion-godzillion LOVE from dad, little sissy and mememe!!

Thanks for all the times you've stuck by us no matter how crazay things seem to be getting (which, yes I do know, can be like practically all the darned time). Thanks for all that you've sacrificed in order to help us achieve what we want with very little complaint. Thanks for understanding when to butt in and when not to, most times you know when to stop us doing stuff even though we don't see it your way at that time. Thanks for, well, just being you, a person with a very beautiful heart and a dazzling soul. Thanks for being our mom ((:


Yea that's me hugging her, lovely ain't it? *wink wink*