Sunday, December 7, 2008

~Undaunted Efforts Chapter~

I. Can. No. Longer. Take. This. Physical. Torture (*==*) At long last, today is the last one where my family and I have to endure a few long, gruelling hours of stuffing ourselves to more than the normal bodily extent of "FULL". And the long rainy days and soft soothing breeze are doing nothing in helping me survive the falling-asleep-flat-on-my-face-after-the-heavy-meals syndrome. Very helpful, that thought.

This time around, I was surprised the meal wasn't that heavy on the tummy (and *crosses fingers and toes* probably wasn't too harsh on increasing the amount of fats already in my body *faints*). We all trooped off obediently to the Summer Palace Restaurant over at Marriott Hotel, fully prepped and geared up for the last war to battle the food down. Placed in a private dining room, surprise surprise, the dim sum we had wasn't so filling, partly cause the service was waaaay slower than a snail making it's way up a steep, slippery driveway. So since I enjoyed eating this time, not many pictures of food were taken. Many random ones were though~

P/S ::: The lamborghini I saw parked outside the hotel? Mega drool-worthy. I'm a full-blooded jealous monster now. Bleh.