Saturday, December 20, 2008

~Serious Wtf Chapter~


My first ever lesson in 'undang-undang' courtesy of Metro Driving School went "a-okay" considering that I went to it alone and had nothing but my wits and over-the-top imagination for company. Wasn't expecting much, just the usual bladeebla stuff of how we're to be responsible, mature, trustworthy drivers on the road. Like I don't get enough of that crap from my parents, relatives, friends and everyone else who considers themselves safe. Wtf. Against all odds though, I surprised myself and managed to make a new friend who could only speak Mandarin and Cantonese, nada of English and just a smattering of Malay. Yay me *faints*

My 'undang test' went worse if that is even possible. Almost 100 people crammed into a tiny waiting room with a few small old wall fans for ventilation. The unbearable heat, the overwhelming stench of sweaty people and seriously annoyed people with fraying tempers. Thank god I had people to help keep my sanity (thanks Sin Yee & Jo Ann, you girls are absolute dears!); I doubt I'd last an hour tops, alone.

And then I need to let out some of the pent-up anger I have at some certain people who have seriously NO common sense or proper manners. Case in point, when SY, JA and I were talking and laughing softly to keep our minds off impending insanity and this old lady walks in (not mentioning the race, you can figure out which one) with her daughter. Sits herself in front of us and barely a minute later she's turning round to glare at us me. For no obvious reason wth (other than the different races, that is). So we try to keep the volume down as much as we can but almost 10 minutes of the glaring and suddenly that old menopausal hag closes her ears, turns right around and goes "Ish, sangat bisinglah! Tak boleh perlahankan ke??". All 3 of us were stunned into silence, just staring at one another. Like wtfckinghell, there were a load of others making noises at decibels higher than ours and oh, that was alright since they were of the same race as her *useless bag-of-bones*. When we'd recovered our wits enough, we got right back to where we were before we were so darn rudely interrupted. But noooo, that loony psycho kept on turning round to glare in my direction till I was so pissed I could've happily
bashed her with my 'undang-undang' book. I gave up all polite pretenses the next time she turned around and gave her the most loathingly poisonous look I had. After that, she kept her head turned the right way round, good riddance!!

My bestest buddy had the same stupid treatment as well during his training at a company. Useless dude of a different race (go figure) called him out to clean all the worktops. Okay, whatever, he does it. What does the aforementioned dude do? Stand there to one side with arms crossed and wearing a smug smile, just watching him do it without bothering to help. Another guy of useless-dude's race comes in with a big box full of stuff, plops it down onto the worktop my friend's just cleaned worktops and tells orders him to keep it all. Friend gets real pissed too and asks "Then what are you doing??" but the guy just saunters off. And apparently all of this happens to his other college mates who go to other places for their training. All of this puts me into my whtdafuckingshitlaisyourproblem-uselessgoodfornothingthinkyoursofrigginggoodizzit mood. 'Nuff said.