Sunday, December 21, 2008

~A Dedication Chapter~


This is a post that's especially dedicated to the two new people on my 'List of People I Actually Want to Care About' :::


Lim Sin Yee & Low Jo Ann!!


Yup, the two of you have helped make driving classes much more fun and bearable or what would otherwise have been seriously friggingly dead-boring crap. No joke. Muchos gracias to both of your zanyness and willingness to laugh at whatever I say. Arigato gozaimas too, for putting up with my bad temper that occurs most of time (all thanks to the heat & impatience). And finally, loads of thanks to the two of you for being there as friends at the very moment when I needed good friends the most :))

By the way, today's happenings at the driving school were nothing short of a good hoot. First off, I got "the look" from JA today just because I was wearing my glasses instead of my contacts when I boarded the van and sat next to her with a friendly "hi". Why? She couldn't recognise me at all and thought I was some weird psycho for disturbing her peace. Meh. Then when we met up with SY at the school, we went back to our usual routine of laughing at no particular thing. With us, everything that has a right to, will and shall be laughed at. New motto for us then, girls? (*^^*) JA, you just had to go to the toilet right before the class begin instead of before, because "I had no feelings to before". Wth, feelings ;)) So we did the best we could in staying awake during the whole 2 hours the droning continued.

Then downstairs for our break where SY's tummy was already grumbling for her lunch. Not finding anything in the canteen that did not look like it might give us diarrhoea for a week at least, we headed out into the open world that lay before the gates of the driving school. That's where I realised that JA and SY were very much unused to crossing roads properly. I found out accidentally in the middle of crossing the road with a jeep bearing down on us. SY screamed first, I think, and that set off JA till the two off them were scampering away to the divider, leaving me to stare in shock in the middle of the road (not true actually, I freaked when they both started running, so I scampered after them too. Heh). But the way they sounded, it was as though the jeep was only a millimetre away and not a mile as it was *faints*

After the break, we couldn't go back into that nice, coldly comforting room we were in, oh noooo. We had to stay out in the maddeningly sweltering heat for almost 3 hours just to listen to some random guy talk about the car's engines and oils for god-only-knows-what within the car. Then out of nowhere, he starts talking about 'love amongst us all' and how we are to share this "love". So when my mom asked what I'd learnt, my reply ::: "All about love". Pffft. In short, we three laughing musketeers ended up 'boy-watching'. SY got a "purpleygray" (sorry, couldn't find a proper purple&gray), JA got a "bloodred" and I got a "midnightblack". Then, we cracked ourselves up silly with laughing over what aspects of our colours were attractive and whether we should take sneak pictures of our colours. Only those who know me well will know what I'm talking about, seriously. Lolzers, cheers to us, girlfriends~!!