Saturday, December 6, 2008

~Happily Bloated Chapter~

Since I highly suspect myself of not having enough of a social life, once again, thanks in large part to my dear mother, my family, relatives and I trooped off to another one of her famous "buffet lunches". This one was held over at Lemon Garden Cafe at Shangri-La where the decor is "simply sumptuous" [that one I borrowed from a British couple seated in the lobby =Þ]. I have to agree with them there, it was really befitting a 5-star hotel, very grandiose and all that~ The food itself was also what I like to term "DA BOMB!!". Food of *gasp* all kinds, fresh seafood, sushi, indian cuisine, western dishes, A CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!! *squeals* We couldn't possibly try everything so we squished and squashed whatever we could into those itsy-bitsy things called stomachs. Didn't really take many pictures of the food since was too busy scarfing it all down. But there's one in particular that's my favourite, the one with all the sweet treats. Are you jealous already? =9