Thursday, December 25, 2008

~Wait For You Chapter~

Merriest Christmas greetings and blessings of joy to my readers and darlings!! I've never really done this chain-questionnaire thingy but thanks to me being bored stiff (on Christmas Day of all things wtf) and a "maddie" who's sitting right next to me and poking my ribs to death (you know who you are, quit pointing to others already *pfffft*), I'll take a shot at this :::



I. Put your iTunes/any other players on shuffle.
II. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
III. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
IV. Tag 11 friends who might enjoy doing this.


1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Everything - Michael Buble
Aww....the "everything's just perfect, sweetie~" moment =Þ

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
With You - Chris Brown
I'm best at being me when I'm with you? Lol

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
Someone who's able to put the "live" in my life, definitely

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Where Is The Love - BEP & JT
Haha yeaa~ not feeling any at all today

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Letting Go - Dawson's Creek
"A wise person is able to let go. To let go is actually to receive; to receive boundless happiness" ::: Buddha

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
More To Life - Stacie Oricco
Nice one....totally agree

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Hands - Jewel
Wtf, am i really just all hands to you people??

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Lucky - Jason Mraz
In a way, I guess so....they're lucky to have MEEE!!

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne
Mmhmmm.....with the one who matters most to me *sighs*

10. WHAT IS 2+2?
I Close My Eyes - DJ Liquid
Yes, in annoyance, since this question's majorrr irrelevant

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Patience - Take That
Thanks for being so patient with me :))

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Like Toy Soldiers - Eminem
Seriously adorable and yet, very hardy <3

13. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Hero - Enrique Iglesias
Cool, imma hero(ine) in their eyes~

14. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
You Raise Me Up - Westlife
Sweet ::: You raise me up, to more than I can be~

15. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Remember the Name - Fort Minor
Hahahahahahahaha wth!!

16. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Diary of Jane - Breaking Benjamn
Ruyte...reading other people's diaries x)

17. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Baby Boy - Beyonce Knowles
Did I mention I was pregnant with a 'baby boy'? Wthell *faints*

18. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Invisible - Taylor Swift
Oops, not good, hang on....
Heaven - DJ Sammy
Much, much better *hugs*

19. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
What I've Done _ Linkin Park
Umm....no further comments

20. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Stranger - Hilary Duff
Daym (==) That's very comforting, thanks

21. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Everywhere - Michelle Branch
Muahahahahaha!

22. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
The Way to Your Love - Hearsay
Maybe I'd be more direct another time round and just yell "I LOVE YOU!!" so I'd save myself the time and the pain

23. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Who Knew - Pink
Rather, who knows what's actually hurting me right now? =O

24. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Wait For You - Elliott Yamin
Me lykkk =]

I'm tagging whoever reads this~