Friday, October 30, 2009

~To Run Chapter~


I am just about up to here with being so worried about my little injured hamster, poor mite is practically going crazy at being cooped up in a tiny little plastic carrier, not a fit place for a furball full of energy (yes, he's gained his energy back after the bloody scare). I'm feeling awfully guilty too.

Add to that the winning formula of my panic for my end-semester exams worry about not being able to finish studying on time and you have a wonderfully potent concoction of a bundle of nerves that is ME, yours truly.

I think I need to let go of myself a little, get a little more used to being me, get a little more away from it all.
" Louder louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say "