Saturday, October 3, 2009

~A Happy Meal Chapter~

As I sit here in Subang Jaya's McDonald with good friends and blogging about how happy I feel (but to Shu Yi, thank you for being the "bitter" darling that you are, you are the spice of life that makes the world revolve around in an even more "exciting" way ahahaha), I wonder how it is I managed to go through my first semester without the wonderful people that entered my life in the most unexpected way possible.

See see my food!! I know everyone's seen this like a gajillion-bamallion times, hahaha, but it's made all the more tastier 'cause I'm surrounded by people I care about ((:


I'm also seemingly embroiled in so many of people's problems. Somehow, I find myself the peacekeeper, the listener, the advisor, the carer, the good friend, the problem-solver, the etc etc etc. But..........what about me? Who's going to help me? Who'll be listening to my sorrows? Who can I go to? Who'll be there for me?