Tuesday, June 16, 2009

~I'm Screwing Finals Chapter~

Been awhile since I last posted something up here. Couldn't really get away from the bloody textbooks, and the nagging guilty conscience that comes screaming at me everytime I try to stop and stone for abit. Heh. My semester finals are up next Monday and yet I can still be here crapping. MCB I think I might be okay with, just gotta make sure I know the formats and my grammar isn't shitty on that day. ADA I think I might survive since the subject level is slightly better than that of my SAM days. MGT I really do think I might have a shot at passing the bloody subject, oh yes really! (blehh who am I kidding??) Haha and finally, my (arguably) most favourite subject of the semester, MKT. I think I could do well if only my brain cells would take in more information. And if you had noticed, I said "I think" not "I can" the whole way. I'm as good as screwed then *sigh* This is how ol' me gets when the going gets tough.