Monday, June 8, 2009

~Go Farrrr Away Chapter~

I absolutely hate it when someone stubbornly insists on you finding out something all alone with no effing clues given even when you've spent a hell load of a time cracking your head open trying to recall something that you just can't seem to recall. Pisses me off to no end, honestly. I mean like, wth, is it so HARD just to say out whatever it is you're trying to tell me??? I mean like, c'mon man, I've got much better things to do than to sit around all day trying to amuse you and playing such lame games you want me to. Pfffft. Leave me alone la, why don't you?



__________________________________________________________________

*********************************************************************
__________________________________________________________________




On a lighter note, I love, lemme repeat

L O V E

LG's voice. I mean, seriously mannnn, that is ONE smooth voice *swoons*
Shaddup, Liyun. Shaddup.
Thank God for other people who love me for me. Heh.