Friday, November 5, 2010

~New Beginnings Chapter~

After nearly a whole year of abandoning this blog
I make my comeback with a post on a darling friend
I'm going to try my best to do you justice!
You know who you are, my half-sister hehe o^^o

Thank you lots in trying your best to get the "emo" out of me
Thank you lots in always knowing when I need to talk
Thank you lots in somehow knowing what to say all the time
Thank you lots in helping me all the time in no matter what

Thank you for being oh-so-sweet in all situations!
Thank you for being one heck of an awesome sister
Thank you for not quitting on me whatever I did or said
Thank you for showing me what true living is all about

Loads of thanks for trusting me with your tales and secrets
And finally, thank you for JUST BEING YOU!
You're the best and you should know it, I wouldn't be far in life without you, kiddo ♥


"Do you remember the nights
We'd stay up just laughing
Hoping of being someone big
We were so young then"