Friday, August 7, 2009

~When I Dream Chapter~

I've had complaints filed to my "department" about how stale and abandoned my blog seems to have become. It must be reflecting the life I have right now. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Anyhows, it's only the second week back at Uni and already I'm struggling to stay awake in lectures and falling asleep whenever possible in tutorials. I'm starting to look like a bloody panda *pffft* I am so darned drained of energy most days, don't know why I can't seem to fall asleep at night. I toss, I turn this way and that, I try counting cows for the umpteenth time..........and all to no avail. I just can't seem to get some proper shut-eye. When I do finally manage to fall asleep, I don't have sweet dreams, or pleasant thoughts.


No. I have nightmares. And most of them are about death.





I see people I know, people I love most, dying. I scare myself awake most times, the shock of these nightmares not fully gone even by the time I wake up. Sometimes I see me die too. My death comes in so many forms, so many ways for me to leave behind this Life. I used to wonder whether my dreams were merely nightmares or a sinister warning for me to heed. Then it happens so often I go, "Ahhh whatever, I think too much".


On a lighter note, we Uni students already have our assignments out and ready for us to tackle. What? It is a lighter topic ain't it, compared to one of Death and Despair, si? Although, I see myself singing a different tune when it comes closer to the assignments' deadlines. I might not be the only one either, wanting to "omgg diediedie" because of our workload. Lol.