Thursday, February 26, 2009

~I'm Back Chapter~


As the title so helpfully says, I'm back to this blogging business again although at the moment I'm feeling horribly lethargic and the lazy bones in my brain are complaining against the sudden overuse. I've hopped into the studies arena as well, this time into university, and it's a brand new phase in my life which I can't afford to screw up in any way. I have to be brutally honest here, I ain't very much happy at all to be dragged out of my comfort zone and away from my online family. To Jos, Esh and my darling little Ary, if you read this, know that I love all three of you so much and am missing you guys pretty badly now :((


Since I've forgotten how to get into the groove of blogging, these are some random thoughts running through my mind right now to fill the empty space:

[**] I badly need a drink of sky juice

[**] I'm worried about how I'll survive in uni
[**] I need to stop scarfing down enough chocolate bars to feed three colonies of ants
[**] I have to quit biting my nails whenever I feel nervous
[**] I miss Jos, Esh, Ary, Tazz and Hole so much
[**] I'm hankering for some good ol' fattening cheezy tacos
[**] I want to go to Colorado.....now
[**] I really have to stop singing in the shower, the neighbours complain too much
[**] I love him so so so so so so so so.....right that's annoying.....much but he doesn't know
[**] I'm still trying to lose my mind as quietly as possible
[**] I need a new family.....any takers? (lmao it's a joke)
[**] I miss the "Supernatural" series they used to air on TV
[**] I miss drooling all over my pillow at the sight of Jensen Ackles
[**]
I want to be able to travel overseas again
[**] I want a new shadowdancer for my werefox
[**] I want a new guitar, no sharing *bleh*
[**] I want him, period