Friday, August 22, 2008

~Almond Nougat Chapter~

cat
Right down to business we are getting to.....after that little note of course.

After 18 years, 6 months, 11 days and still counting, I finally become savvy to the importance of what the geeks call the "blogosphere" *cheers to ME, now where's that bottle of champagne?!*

Seriously though, I never was one to get into this whole 'pour-your-heart's-content-out-into-the-online-media-for-the-world-to-read' mood. Heck, I never was able to kiss and tell everything I had thoughts about, since I don't seem to subscribe to the practice of spillin' yer guts to teh nearesh sturanger........

........moving on! Why I be doing this postings, I hear you ask. For the simple, yet utmost important, reason of keeping in with the crowd. Yepyep, I get influenced mighty easily see? So this bloggingthingamajiggy is one surefire way of getting what really matters (my opinions la, what else?) out into the open without insulting people in person. To the face. WHAM right where it hurts! Oh you get the picture.....

At the beginning of every post, you might see these adorably cutesy pictures with VERY catchy titles. This is only to give you that very subtle hint of what I'm thinking. About you? Nah, that's only if you want me to *wiggles eyebrows* And from this post onwards, it'll be a mix of what recently happened with snippets of favourite events that happened to yours truly in the past 18 years of my life (and counting!).
Keep on reading y'all and enjoy!